Annual Apple and Harvest Day – Sunday 24th September 2017 from 12-5pm
Come and join us on our annual Apple and Harvest Day on Sunday 24th September from 12 -5pm. It will be the biggest and best Apple Day with over 35 home grafted varieties of apple trees on sale
The programme includes:
- Tour of the orchard, questions & answer
- Pruning demonstration and grafting techniques with Phil Wheal
- Juicing session producing fresh apple juice
- Apple trees and plants for Autumn planting and Winter harvesting are on sale throughout the day.
- A Winter Gardening tour with Hans Wieland
- A “Seed Saving Demonstration” with Ingrid Foley
- The importance of bees and new products from Irish Active Honey.
The Grass Roof Café is open all day with delicious autumn dishes and the Pizza Clay Oven is open for business.