Perfect for making small batches of sauerkraut, kimchi and other fermented products.
White fermenting pots with stones and lid
These decorative white stoneware pots have a bulbous shape and come with lid and stones.
- Suitable for making kimchi, sauerkraut, gherkins or rumtopf.
- Can also be used for storage in the kitchen.
- Free from harmful substances.
Natural fermentation is one of the oldest means of preservation. Lactic acid bacteria subject the vegetables to a fermentation process. The vegetable becomes preserved and develops a pleasantly sour taste. Sauerkraut is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- The fermentation of vegetables is among the oldest and healthiest methods of preserving food.
- Most people are familiar with sauerkraut, but you can also preserve red cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, peppers, broccoli, all sorts of string beans, cucumbers, onions, turnips, radishes, celery, tomatoes, beets and many other vegetables using lacto-fermentation.
- Sauerkraut Fermenting pots come complete with lid and ceramic stones (weights)
- Water seal prevents any unpleasant odours.
- Free from any harmful substances.
- Hand made in Germany.